Pizza with vegetables of the Sun
Simple - 10 Min
- book Dish type: Vegetarians
- poll Difficulty: Simple
- access_time Preparation time: 10 min
- timer Cooking time: 10 min
- restaurant Region: 4 personnes
- euro_symbol Cost: €
- 1 commercial pizza dough of about 30cm
- 3 tablespoons of wholegrain mustard
- 1 1/2 cups grated Emmental cheese
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- red cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 ground pepper
1. Brush pizza dough with mustard. Sprinkle with 1 cup (250 mL) of the grated cheese. Season with pepper. Spread vegetables (except arugula) on dough and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
2. Prepare a medium intensity grill. Place pizza on baking sheet, place on barbecue grill and close lid. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until the mixture has melted.
3. Top pizza with arugula and drizzle with oil.